Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shoes I am loving for Fall!

So this is my first official blog post. Exciting, right? I think so. After months of lurking and loving the styles offered by everyone else, I have decided the jump right in and share my thoughts.

My dinky little camera is having some issues but I will soon be starting some OOTD posts as well as reviews and hauls. Hope you enjoy! If you have any suggestions or tips feel free to let them be heard!

Who doesn't love Fall? I think it's the greatest fashion season of all. The deep hued nail polishes... the booties... the scarves... layering! So great.

Here are some current loves that will be joining my shoe army sometime in the near future!

Photobucket

The classic fall shoe. I love it in a neutral grey but would be fabulous in a dark red or plum. Fantastic when paired with skinny jeans - can't go wrong!

Photobucket

Love love love these booties. Kim has a very similar Louboutin pair that she totally rocks. These are the next best thing, no? ;)

Photobucket

Dying to have these! So great for fall when the weather isn't too cold just yet.

All these wonderful shoes are less than $50 and available at www.shiekhshoes.com. They have great options that are close cousins to some of the more expensive labels worn by the stars!

Love and kisses,
**Megan**

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of the website, thanks for sharing!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete