Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer days drifting away...

I don't know about you but the weather is fabulous in Texas! After all the heat we have been getting it is starting to feel like fall (atleast until next week). Perfect time to bring out the cardigans!

Today I am on my way to the advising office after work to get some much needed counseling for continuing my education. I have taken quite a few classes at the local community college but my heart was never in it. I didn't have the motivation to do well in my classes because for the longest time I had no idea what I wanted to do. After much research, I found a program for Fashion Merchandising offered at a local university. I am so excited about this. I am going to take as many classes as possible at the local community college that will transfer to the university. After that, I will begin commuting to finish up my degree! I am ready to begin living the life I have always imagined. Nothing is holding me back but myself.

Anywho, back to fashion. These little babies are currently making their way to my house. Can't wait to wear them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What are your must-have items for fall?

Love and kisses,
**Megan**

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with school!:D

    These pumps are cute.:D My must-have items for fall? Scarves, boots, and jackets!:D

    I am your first follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, Marie! I will return the favor. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete